Requests to rent the hall send an email to the church’s email email@example.com
Do you need a Hall( Dance Halls, Banquet Halls, Hall Rental, Reception Facilities, Auditoriums, & Ballrooms) to host an event- You can Rent St. Elizabeth’s Church Hall in Elizabeth, New Jersey
St Elizabeth’s has a large, modern Hall that is available to the public. The Hall can accommodate up to 100 seated people and includes a fully-equipped kitchen. We have an on-site parking lot and the hall is a stone’s throw away from Elizabeth Train station on Broad Street in Elizabeth.
We are positioned to serve your many needs for conferencing, birthday parties, first communion, baptism reception, end-of-the-year party, and all other events. Unbeatable Quality! Unbeatable Service!
Inquiries and bookings can be made by contacting:
Office Hours: Tuesday through Fridays from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Hall Rental Form
As required by the laws of the State of New Jersey, the City of Blizabeth and the U.S. Government; (1) No alcoholic beverage may be sold, (2) Beer or Wine only may be dispensed. () NO SMOKING except in designated areas outside the building, (4) No admission or other charges be made without the undersigned first securing the proper permits. The undersigned agrees to exhibit such permits to the Rental Committee of St. Elizabeth’s Church before sales are made or admission is charged. Hall Rules: NO Bachelor, Bachelorette Parties, Sweet 15/16 parties are permitted.
1. Donations for the use of the hall will be determined by the Rental Committee only.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO DECORATIONS WILL BE HUNG ON THE WALLS. If they are, they will be taken down by the renter. Table and floor decorations are permitted.
3, Use of the stove in the kitchen is not permitted.
4. All music, dancing and dispensing of liquors must cease by no later than 11:00 P.M. (Saturday) or 9:00 P.M. (Sunday) and the building cleaned up and vacated within one hour following the event. THIS IS A MUST.
5. All children or minors attending any affair at St. Elizabeth’s must remain inside the Parish Hall. THEY ARE NOT TO WANDER AROUND THE BUILDING OR OUTSIDE.
6. Beer & wine may be served to adult guest 21 years of age and older. No hard liquor is permitted.
7. No Bouncy Castles. Trampolines, etc. are permitted.
8. At certain functions, a police officer may be required for traffic or crowd control. THIS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE RENTAL COMMITTEE.
9. ALL RENTERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THEM OR SOMEONE IN THEIR PARTY AND WILL BE LIABLE FOR THESE DAMAGES.
10. EXTRA charges may be made if there are more persons in attendance than what is stated in their contract details and more tables are needed. A $15 charge per additional table.
11. Contract will be cancelled if there is obnoxious language, rowdiness, fighting or if the event exceeds the amount contracted for (maximum 100).
12. For safety reasons; Only LED candles are permitted no flammable candles can be used. NO Confetti or Sparklers are to be placed on tables or the floor
13. Renter will walk the Hall with a Rental Committee Representative before and after the affair to note any damage.